5 april 2018
“Strong growth in revenue and earnings from the Group’s expanded and diversified platform” (extract)
Altrad Group, a global leader in industrial maintenance services across multiple sectors, is pleased to provide the following corporate and operational update for the first half of the fiscal year ended 28 February 2018.
• Record Group revenue of €1,678 million with full half year contribution from Cape Altrad
• Strong profitability with EBITDA of €205 million and EBITDA margin of 12%
• Total backlog of €2,782 million providing good visibility on future revenue
• Successful strategic focus on Services contributing 82% of turnover
• Diversification of geographic revenue with +30% outside Europe
• Integration of Cape business progressing well and delivering expected synergies
• Material contract awards with blue-chip customer base including BP and BASF
Commenting on the Results, CEO Louis Huetz said: “These results showcase the strength and breadth of our expanded business, and highlight the considerable progress we have made along our strategic growth path in the last few years".
Schrijf u hier in en blijf op de hoogte van het laatste nieuws en ontdek als eerste de nieuwste vacatures.