2 augustus 2018
1 August 2018 - Q3 Trading Update
“Benefitting from cost synergies and growth opportunities” (Extract)
Altrad Group, a global leader in industrial maintenance services across multiple sectors, is pleased to provide the following corporate and operational update for the first nine months of the fiscal year ended 31 May 2018.
• Revenue ahead of expectation (+7.1%) at €2,579 million year to date
• Strong profitability with EBITDA of €323 million and EBITDA margin of 12.5%
• Total backlog for our Services business of €2,701 million providing good visibility on future revenue
• Material contract awards with blue-chip customer base including Chevron, INEOS and EDF
• Positive outlook supported by growth drivers for Altrad’s core sectors and markets
Commenting on the Results, CEO Louis Huetz said: “The Group continues to perform well and has delivered a performance in the first nine months of the year that is ahead of our expectations. The core focus throughout the year has been the continued integration of the Cape business [...] We are optimistic and we expect to deliver organic growth whilst also considering acquisition opportunities in line with our growth strategy”.
Schrijf u hier in en blijf op de hoogte van het laatste nieuws en ontdek als eerste de nieuwste vacatures.